Saturday 9 July 2011

Tenza Day One In Sweden





I can’t believe almost missed the flight for my tour, I was scheduled to leave the Uk, at 7:45am, so I set my alarm to wake me up at 5am, as I am only a short drive away from the airport. However as we all do sometimes I over slept by an hour. I heard a loud bang on my door and my door bell going off like crazy, I quickly check the time it was 6am, only to find out that my tour manager Richard was outside waiting for the 30min, to pick me up for the air port he was so madddddd at me.
I have taken the quickest shower in the history of people taking a shower. That’s simply means I have taken a show in less than 4 minutes. Anyway final manage to struggle into a pair jeans and top that was lying on the sofa, rush through the door where I manage to get my makeup and other bits done in the car to the airport. “ yes” for all you guys who are wondering if I put a knickers on before I leave the house, I did.

Finally we arrive at London Heathrow terminal five, the queue for checking was a lot more longer that my shower, I can tell you that much. My tour manager was in a panic, as our flight was due to depart in 45 minutes and we had only just arrived at the airport.
Eventually we got through with my smile and my woman charms I used it on a male assistant. Finally checked in and was rush to board the plane, I had gums in my mouth but my tooth brush in my handbag soon as I get on the plane I brush my teeth.

I went to bed on the plane as I was still tired, arrived in Sweden Gothenburg at around 9am local time the fresh Swedish breeze hit oh yes feeling so great and giving thanks to jah for the safe flight..
Got picked up by the big man Tyga Man and Barry we drove to the supermarket to as I am vegan I have to shop for food to my suit.
We then drove back to my place of stay, on my wait I saw posters flyer everywhere of me, this is my third time in Sweden but this was the best. I eventually arrived at my place of stay where I relaxed and have some lovely lunch cooked by Cookie my lovely friend.
I then went to have a nap whilst my tour team went out to fix staging and micro phone checks as first show was tonight.

Here comes the last hour of me getting ready for the club......i got call from my second mother who is also part of my management team Raheal who was at the club waiting for me and many other people, I got dressed in my Red Green and Yellow FB outfit, wait for my driver who arrived at 12 am. I drove to the club it was packed I got in through the back doors and to the vip section, where I meet Raheal and.....we was so happy to see each other we hugged and talked and laugh, this help to calm my nerves lol nobody knew I was nervous...lol Sitting back stage in the VIp Lounge was great, it was a completely different feelings from other shows that I have done in the past as normally I am either all by myself, surrounded by person who I don’t know or with my famer ban members who have the same nervousness as me, this time I have friends around me who are all excited to see me performed. Anyway to cut a long story short before I bored you all to death.. lol.

I was back stage chatting laughing and having a good time when one of the show organisers gave me micro phone in my hand, suddenly I heard my riddim was playing I just switch the microphone on and head for stage chanting one of my new track “Rastafari”. The moment I hit the stage all I could here was a massive and defying cheers, I can remember one guy gave me a drink which I rest on the dj table ( I think Richard drank it knowing him). I greeted the screaming GBG fans then get straight into my performance, I performed the track “ya make me wanna” which send the crowed into a frenzy, I then eased into “ Good Good” and couple other tracks before, I was joined on stage by one Fan who decided he wanted to dance with me I performed with “ Wicked Love and Pull Up” before other fans starting climbed onto the stage at that point I can recalled seeing one of the bouncers threw them off stage. Sooner after I performed “Goose” and to my surprised all I could see is necks going right, left and centre, I can remember the dj pulling the track up to screaming noised and a number of lighters flashing, what makes me laugh was when I see one guy holding up something resembling a old time Lantern Lamb lol lol.

I later invites some ladies on to the stage to do the”goose”, then performed “ More Love” and exit the stage, at that point all I could hear was more , more and some other word which I can’t spell or pronounce but I guest its means more or come back on stage lol lol, so I went back out to performed “ push and turn” “ Murder” and “ Know Mi” exit the stage for the second time and this time the chants for more is even louder and more defying.

Again I went back on stage to performed “waistline crazy”, “No Behaviour” and “Street Life” I make my exit from the stage performing my new single “dancing mood”.
When I get to the back stage the tour organisers was over the moon as they have host other artist at the venue before such as “ Jr. Kelly” “Morgan Heritage” “ Natty King” Among others, but according to him he have never seen anything like this. Of course I was happy but I was also relieved to get out of them dam 10 inches heels lol, I could hardly catch my breath before my tour manager came blasting back stage ya shell down it Bloo****lt place Tenza, then he starting going on ........ About some other promoters who want to book me for a tour in September, at that point I really stop listen all I wanted was some water to drink, a hot bath and a nice bed. After sitting back stage chatting for about 30 mins my tour manager came back in and said the car is ready outside but we can’t go through the front door as there is tons of people out there waiting to see me, we scrambled through a little side door, make our way to the car, where we leave for my accommodations, I had bath eat some food “ I don’t know where my tour manager get it” but I was hungry and it taste really good at 530am in the morning.

I remember brushing my teeth then sitting on the bed but the rest of the morning well I think you better ask the fairy God Mother lol .
End of day one I promise day two wont be this long lol....I love my fans world wide

No comments:

Post a Comment