Tuesday 26 July 2011

MY BIRTHDAY PHOTO'S AND ACTIVITIES






Well Its July 25th the best day of the year and also my birth day, the two sad thing about it is that it’s the first Monday since the death of Amy Whinehouse who is a very talented artist regardless of what people have to say about her bad habits and its also the 10th anniversary of those who lost there life in that fatal concord plane crash that claim the life of some many people. RIP to them all.

I woke up today give thanks to Jah for another day especially this one. I took along bath.  Had my protein shake before I hear my door bell going mad, only one person normally do that its my manager, so crack the window look down stairs to see who it was  if its him I am not home lol.  It was a taxi driver saying someone from TMD records send him to get me and its important, so I rang my manager to make sure he is not pulling a prank on me but his phone was off, so I get the cab who drove me to the Chinese massaging place, where the driver said to me don’t worry to pay its on account, so I get out the car went inside where this Chinese lady say to time ohh Yenza happy birthday so I reply thank you but my name is  Tenza...lol. She said come this way its all paid for so I went into this room with candles and essence burning where I get a nice massage and a acupuncher which I did enjoy, apart from seeing the needles , you know me I don’t like pain full stop.  After 45 mins of pampering I get dressed and went outside to see my good friend Denise waiting on me I said “bitchhhhhhhh” she laugh say I have nothing to do with it.  She lets go so we went to this place where I get nail and my feet down but I must say I did not enjoy the treatment when live fish eating away of my feet so, I stop half through, we then went to have lunch at this lovely vegetarian restaurant before we hit the high street in oxford circus where I get really nice goodies.

Any way I reach home at about 3:30pm to find a note through my door from the delivery man, I was gutted but when rang the number he said we are just around the corner we will back in a hour, so I was there going through all my gift that I have received, which include drinks (and I don’t drink alcohol) gift cards and to my surprised a M Audio box with pro tool 8, which I know I wont use cause I am a Logic and Apogee girl hehehehe.
The door be rang and rush down stair to see what the post man brings it was nice basket of roses from someone I don’t know who as it just said to Tenza, ohh well I was happy if its guy thank you and if its girl thank you and if its “Paul” thank you too.

At 7:30 pm I was picked and taken to dinner when Denise and the others to this nice and strange restaurant in Windsor “ turn out to be a Mediterranean restaurant” looking at the menu even though I was a food eater I did not know one dish on the menu a part from onion rings and everyone know Tenza loves Onion and garlic.  So I just order everything that says V as I know its vegetarian I ate and I ate and ate till I feel like someone could roll me down the hill like a ball.  After about two hours of eating I saw all the waiting staff and cooks coming out sing happy birthday I was embarrass with everyone in the restaurant joining and singing at the sametime but I was also very happy.  After just manage to squeeze deserts in, leaving the restaurant at about 11pm I have no energy to party so I ask to be take home while the others party after reach I just mange to squeeze out of my heels and hit the bed makeup still on and teeth not brushed ewweee !nasty! after all that onion and garlic. That’s my birthday

I got new bb,
Audio M box
Flowers gift cards
Wines
Shoes x4
Clothing
Accessories
Money
Cards x8
Travel note book laptop
New apple ipod
Small new video hd camera
And many other small bit.



No comments:

Post a Comment